Gymboree Play & Music Thousand Oaks
Kids Birthday Parties
We Can Make Your Next Kids Birthday Party A Big Hit!
Gymboree Play & Music Thousand Oaks offers a variety of Birthday Party packages to meet every child’s age and interests (1-6-year-old). Our kids party packages allow you to choose from a Play, Music, or Arts party, each designed to be 100% fun and playful for your child and birthday party guests. Finding the right kids birthday party venue can be difficult. Parties can be held in our store or in your neighborhood park. We’ll create a private, personalized party experience filled with kid-friendly activities with zero clean-up! Parties start at $295 for 90 minutes of fun for up to 12 children. Includes two teachers leading the party, setting up, cleaning up, and more. Additional party options are available.
or Call us at 805-357-3711 during business hours and talk to a Kids Birthday Party Specialist!
Gymbo is excited to celebrate your little one! We have kids birthday party packages to meet every need and every budget so you’re left with all of the fun and none of the stress. Even our basic packages cover party time, teacher-led activities, class passes for your guests, and more! Choose the package that works for you and feel free to add on additional à la carte options and select a party theme with our online form to make the big day perfect for everyone!
- Your child is the star of the party
- 1.5-hour private party
- You select party theme/lesson plan
- Up to 12 children
- 2 teachers leading party activities
- 1 free Class Pass for each child
- Cake cutting services (cake not provided)
- 20% discount on merchandise for you and your guests during the party
Click to get started customizing a Basic birthday party package.
- Includes everything in the Basic Package
- 30 additional minutes of private party time (2 hours)
- 8 additional children (Up to 20)
- We set up your provided decorations
- Gymboree goody bags may include mini bubbles, toy, Gymbo sticker, beach ball, coloring sheet with a crayon in a Gymboree gift bag. (You may add more items at an additional cost, or you can provide your own items and we will include in the bag)
- Small water bottles or juice boxes for all children
Click to get started customizing a Premier birthday party package.
- Includes everything in the Premier Package
- Food serving services (food not provided)
- Gymboree Party-ware – Include tablecloths, plates, napkins, cups, hats, and flatware
- 12 Balloons (not helium-filled)
- Face painting or tattoos
- Themed party décor
- Customized Music Playlist
- Shop for you / pickup items – Provide a shopping list and/or instructions for up to two locations
Click to get started customizing a Concierge birthday party package.
Birthday Party Theme Ideas
Play Birthday Party
Farmyard Fun, Ocean Adventure, Dinosaur Adventure, Princess Playhouse, Little Superheros, Storyland Adventure, All Aboard Trains, Jungle Safari, Sports Galore
Music Birthday Party
Latin, Jazz, Caribbean, African, Asia, European, Classical, R&B, Rock and Roll, Disco, Broadway
Art Birthday Party
Art II, Art III (talk to an associate for more details) Tell us your ideas for your perfect party theme and we will do our best to make it happen!
We have over 20 themes available and we can create a custom party just for you.
Click Let’s Get Started below and tell us all about your perfect birthday party plans!
Have you been searching through kids’ birthday party places in your area to find the perfect venue? We are the best place in town for kids, toddlers, babies, and preschooler birthday parties. If you’re in the greater Thousand Oaks area, we’d love to help make your child’s special day fantastic!
I'm a mom of 4, and I started bringing my eldest child here in 2013!
Now my youngest is 18 months old and his favorite time is "Gymbo Time!"
Everyone is very friendly and facilities are clean! The instructors have a true passion and my little guy just adores them!
My 15-month-old took her first steps during a Walkers class, a few months ago! It is a joy to see her participate in the songs and activities. I have met some of my best mom friends here too! The staff are all great- they make us feel so welcome when we walk in through the door. We love this Gymboree so much we come 3-4 times a week!
I have been taking my twin 19-month-old boys to Gymboree for a little over a month. They love the classes and it has been wonderful to see them become more confident and capable on the equipment, it is so fun to see them participate during circle time, and to watch them interact with the other kids. I feel the classes are nourishing their social, emotional, and physical growth and I honestly couldn't be happier. The instructors are creative, warm, and fun and the facility is organized and clean. Our days have definitely improved since joining Gymboree!!